Tyler Bushnell - Co-founder & CEO
- Los Angeles, CA
Polycade turns video games into in-person social events with an engaging, connected arcade console and a curated, digital gaming platform. After successfully raising $120k above a $20k ask on Kickstarter, the company reached over $750,000 in sales, without any marketing. Their active pilot customers include WeWork, Grubhub, and Comcast Business.
- Where Are They Now? 8 LIFT Labs Accelerator Alumni Thriving With Corporate Partnerships and Fundraising
- The Arcade System Steve Aoki, Lil Jon and Juelz Santana Can’t Stop Playing
- Exit Interview: Polycade Poised to Disrupt Gaming After Comcast NBCUniversal Accelerator
- Hey, Startups! Need Elevation? Meet the Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Team at SXSW!
- 6 Reasons to Stop What You’re Doing and Apply to Our Startup Accelerator Now
- Applications Now Open For Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator, Powered By Techstars
- Demo Day of Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator, powered by Techstars, Showcases 10 Companies in Inaugural Class
- Introducing Polycade: The Retro Arcade of the Future
- Startups Selected for Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator, Powered by Techstars