During the 2021 City Tour: Detroit, you will be part of a select group of founders and startup leaders from your city who will share challenges and successes, and discuss ways LIFT Labs can elevate your startup and community.
- Discuss challenges founders in your community are facing and how Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs can support you.
- Share success stories that we can help amplify through our platforms.
- Learn about the LIFT Labs Accelerator, powered by Techstars, its benefits, and the application process. You’ll be able to sign up for one-on-one office hours with our team
- Review additional opportunities to connect with Comcast NBCUniversal for business development and access to subject matter experts to help you build your business.
- 10:00 – Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Welcome
- 10:05 – Insights from Startup Founders
- 10:15 – Facilitated Discussion with Sherrell Dorsey
- 11:00 –(Optional) Community Networking
Interested in applying for our Accelerator? Sign up for office hours to learn more.
If you’re a founder building a product or technology in the connected living, next-gen entertainment, future of work, or personalized experiences space, consider applying for the 2021 Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator, powered by Techstars. We have open office hours for interested founders and you can request a meeting here.
ABOUT LIFT LABS
Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs is a comprehensive program that provides startup know-how and access to founders who are influencing the future of connectivity, media, and entertainment. LIFT Labs helps elevate startups through programming, mentorship from Comcast NBCUniversal leaders and partners, and educational resources designed to help entrepreneurs launch and grow their businesses.